There’s something incredibly appealing about having models of your projects built using media you can physically touch.
I am a professional custom fabricator and model builder with a rich history of producing top quality scale models, exhibits and props. My experience goes back more than twenty-five years.
My services include:
- massing and study models for the preliminary development of a product
- fully detailed finished models
- marketing and presentation models
- topographic models and model bases for architectural models
- repairs and revisions to existing models
Construction materials are primarily plastics: acrylic, styrene, PVC and ABS. Because it is less durable, we do not use wood for models unless it is requested by the customer. I use computer generated files for laser cutting, metal etching, silk screening, dry transfers and water cutting as required.
The following link provides a list of preliminary information needed to provide a bid. Please email the completed sheet to vdeeb@3-DModelSolutions.com, or call 850-255-6908 for more information. bid sheet